EPS is a growing business, committed to providing a complete Construction Management Service for our clients. Our experienced construction professionals work in partnership with our clients and their professional teams,to develop an effective method of delivery for all their construction requirements.
This approach ensures the client's interests are protected at all stages as the project moves through design, planning, procurement, delivery and completion. The management of risk and cost are key throughout this process and this is achieved through close collaboration, skilled project management and our multi-disciplined construction experience.
EPS is currently working with a number of high-profile clients who value our ability to adapt and innovate whilst continuing to successfully deliver construction projects on time and to cost.
PROVIDING SERVICE FOR
EPS offers a wide range of services that are tailored to meet each client's specific need, these include:
- Playing an integral part in the development of employer's requirement and the scope to be delivered
- Preparation of initial high level budget cost plans through to detailed commercial proposals.
- Management of the design development process including co-ordination of services. As part of this process we utilise our in-house expertise in Electrical and Mechanical engineering.
- Professional project managers and site teams delivering in accordance with the requirements of CDM 2015.
- Management of the full construction process including package procurement, health and safety, programming, coordination, and supervision of on-site works.
- Delivery of M&E Sub-Contract packages.
The below projects demonstrate the range and versatility of our service offering. These case studies offer a brief overview of each project, if you would like further information please contact the EPS office.